When faced with the decision to integrate and purchase end-of-line (secondary) packaging, whether it is for a new product launch, to replace existing equipment, or to automate the line, the process can be confusing and overwhelming. We develop and provide these informative communications to help you sift through the variety of robot technologies, applications and options available and aim to help you identify solutions that meets your needs. If you need additional information or have a technical issue that you need assistance in working through, please call Brenton at 320-852-7705.
Are you looking for:
- A stand-alone robot?
- A total integrated system solution?
- Your 1st robot installation?
- Your 100th robot installation?
From fundamentals to more advanced information, we are your robotic packaging subject matter expert resource. Brenton and Currie have deep robotic programming and integrating capabilities and excel in case packing, pick-and-place, palletizing, and material handling of food, beverages, medical supplies and other consumer products.
Why Customers Partner with Brenton & Currie:
- 500+ robot installations.
- Can-do, will-help reputation. 60 robots originally installed by other integrators are now maintained and serviced by Brenton.
- FANUC Certified Servicing Integrator (CSI). Many companies advertise FANUC integration, but only 4%, including Brenton have CSI status.
- FANUC strategic market specialist.
- Consistently a top FANUC robotic packaging integrator in North America.
- 2014 FANUC Growth Award Recipient to recognize outstanding increase of robot installations.
- Uniquely skilled service technicians: FANUC master certified technicians (highest level of certification), FANUC certified service engineers, PMMI Certified Trainers, All cross-trained
- ProCustomer pledge to provide the best aftermarket support in the packaging industry and promise to be easy to do business with. Expert attention you deserve.